The ICYMI Weekly Round-Up: April 3–April 9, 2018
It’s Tuesday, and you know what that means. That’s right, it’s time for another ICYMI (in case you missed it) blog post! This is Ivanti’s roundup of all our recent happenings, from press releases to blog posts to upcoming events.
In the News
Ivanti Earns 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2018 Partner Program Guide
We’re kind of a big deal. CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, gave Ivanti’s partner program a five-star rating for the second consecutive year. The rating was based on “investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support, and communication.”
Reza Parsia, Vice President of Channel Sales at Ivanti, had this to say about the recent honor, “With the release of our newly integrated partner program earlier this year, Ivanti continues to activate, engage, and enable diverse partners with the resources they need to build rewarding Ivanti practices. We’re honored to be recognized for the depth of our program with a 5-Star rating by CRN. It underscores the continued focus we place on our partners and their contribution to our success.”
- Security Reporting and Analytics: Make Security Data Work for You – Over 90 percent of users use spreadsheets to aggregate data from their security tools. #Facepalm
- A Male’s Perspective on the Women in Tech Movement – Read our Q&A with Ivanti VP of Engineering, Jason Mitchell, about why gender equality is so important.
- The IT Journey: Where You Are, Where You’re Going, and How Ivanti Can Help You Get There – IT is like an onion, it has layers.
- Technology Today: The New Rock Stars of Business Will Be In IT – Learn about the rise of strategic technology and why IT is attracting so many talented people.
- MODEX in Atlanta
- Interchange Unplugged in Frankfurt
- Interchange Unplugged in Paris
- The Windows 10 Migration Roadshow in Denver
- RSA Conference in San Francisco
- Interchange Unplugged in Munich
- Captive Eight in Atlanta