RES, the leader in enabling, automating and securing digital workspaces, today announced that it has partnered with TOPdesk, a top provider of ITIL-based service management software to organizations worldwide to drive efficiencies for customers and optimize their investments to completely automate the delivery of user requests.
TOPdesk helps businesses process requests, optimize services, improve service levels and reduce workload. With RES, organizations can extend the TOPdesk capabilities to automate the entire user request process, so requests are directly and securely fulfilled with a complete audit trail and no manual intervention. Businesses using RES solutions with TOPdesk can automate and simplify onboarding and offboarding, process management, password resets and software deployment.
Together RES and TOPdesk bring business value through:
- Faster ticket resolution times – ensure SLAs are met every time consistently
- Cost reduction – through workflow automation of request creation, approvals, infrastructure changes and notifications
- Increase innovation resources – redirect resources to strategic and innovative initiatives
- Secure procedures – build security measures into the workflow and provide only the required credentials
- Predictable service delivery – repeatable service model that improves productivity and elevates user perception of IT
“We are excited to partner with RES,” said Anne van Dam, Business Developer, TOPdesk. “Our partnership will help businesses save time and money through efficiencies – driving increased productivity and a superior digital workspace experience our customers will love.”
“Combining built-in automation and self-service capabilities from RES with TOPdesk’s simplified service management software is powerful,” said Tripp Purvis, vice president, Strategic Alliances, RES. “Together we can help organizations rapidly deliver a seamless and secure IT experience for their workforces.