The ICYMI Weekly Round-Up: January 16–29, 2018
Hello there. Welcome to the ICYMI (in case you missed it) Ivanti digest. It’s everything you need to know about everything happening in Ivanti-world. Let us know if this is helpful to you at [email protected].
In the News
Our monthly product newsletter came out and it is bursting full of great information about product updates and releases. Here are some of the products involved:
- Ivanti Service Manager
- Ivanti Identity Director
- Ivanti Endpoint Manager patch tool
- Ivanti DSM
- Ivanti File Director
- Ivanti Velocity
- Ivanti Xtraction
- Get to Know your Customers Day: Sally Bogg – Sally Bogg is an Ivanti customer, but more importantly, an advocate for women in tech. Read what she has to say here.
- Our CEO and CMO rock. Literally, they actually rock – Last week, Ivanti had its annual Sales Kickoff event. We ended the week with a concert, featuring the musical talents of our CEO and CMO.
- The Podcast Visited Silicon Slopes Tech Summit Part 1 & 2 – The Interchange IT Podcast did its very first show on the road last week! They interviewed people at the Silicon Slopes Tech Summit and made a couple of great episodes.
- Do you Trust your Updates? – With cybersecurity on the mind for so many, some users are skeptical of software updates. Read what Chris Goettl has to say about this.
Come visit us at the Dell EMC Forum in Charlotte, North Carolina and at the 19th Annual Privacy and Security Conference in Vancouver. We are also excited to announce a new Momentum webinar series for Ivanti Service Manager, where we will discuss ISM reporting and analytics. Join us for our introduction to the series on February 6.