Ivanti Neurons Recap: This Summer's Greatest Hits
It's been an eventful few months at Ivanti! If you need a refresher, we've got the ICYMI version below.
July 21: Ivanti Neurons Launch
The sizzle began with the Ivanti Neurons launch in July. Maybe you didn't hear about Ivanti Neurons, in which case we'll just assume you had no Internet access... or were in a coma. Because even someone in the remote vicinity of a laptop or smartphone was picking up on the buzz of Ivanti Neurons. See all of the Ivanti Neurons blogs here, or check out some of our favorites below:
- Introducing the Ivanti Neurons Platform to Self‑Heal, Self‑Secure, and Self‑Service by Ashtyn Creel
- Hyper-Automation is Your Next Competitive Advantage by Daren Goeson
- Ivanti Neurons for Healing: Shift All the Way Left to Self-Healing by Alan Braithwaite
- Evolving Your Security Strategy Toward Self-Securing With Ivanti Neurons by Chris Goettl
- Ivanti Neurons: Beyond Self Service, Beyond Omnichannel to Self-Servicing by Ian Aitchison
- Ivanti Neurons for Discovery: The Single Source of Truth in Minutes, Not Days by Mareike Fondufe
- Ivanti Neurons for Edge Intelligence for Our Fast-Changing Future by Mike Mosley
- Workspace Control Now With Ivanti Neurons for Edge Intelligence by David Murray
- Adapting Your Cybersecurity Habits With Ivanti Neurons by Margie Callard
- Ivanti Neurons Workspace: Deliver Faster Resolutions Without Disrupting Your Customers by David Martinez
July 23: Strategic Partnership with Intel vPro
On the heels of the Ivanti Neurons launch, we announced a new strategic partnership with Intel. Intel Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel EMA) now integrates with the Ivanti Neurons hyper-automation platform in a partnership that enables IT organizations to self-heal and self-secure with Intel vPro platform-based devices—both inside and outside of the corporate firewall. Read more in the press release or the blog.
July 30: Extended Partnership with Qualys VMDR Platform
On July 30 we announced the integration of Ivanti Patch Management technology within the Qualys VMDR (Vulnerability Management Detection Response) platform. As a result, customers will be able to quickly detect vulnerabilities—from endpoint to datacenter—and automatically deploy expertly pre-tested Mac patches across dozens of third-party applications. Read more in the press release or the blog.
August 4: Ivanti Neurons Integrates with Splunk Security Operations Suite
It was just a week later that we announced the integration of the Ivanti Neurons platform with Security Operations Suite solution enabled by Ivanti’s integrations with Splunk Enterprise Security (SIEM) and Splunk Phantom (SOAR), two core components of the Splunk suite. Read more in the press release or the blog.
August 11: Ivanti Launches Biometric Authentication, Self‑Service Automation Bots and Automated Asset Discovery
Using the power of Ivanti Neurons, we recently released enhanced capabilities for the Ivanti Enterprise Service Management portfolio. The new releases give service desks greater visibility to actionable information across their device estate to improve the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of services delivered. Read more in the press release or the blog.
August 13: Clearlake Capital‑backed Ivanti Announces Strategic Investment from TA Associates
On August 13 we announced that TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm, signed a definitive agreement to make a strategic growth investment. The funding will provide additional capital that will enable Ivanti to increase its investment in innovation, accelerate its global growth, and continue its acquisition strategy. Read more in the press release.