Introducing the Ivanti Neurons Platform to Self‑Heal, Self‑Secure, and Self‑Service
Today is the day! We've just published this press release announcing our brand new Ivanti Neurons platform!
What it is: Ivanti Neurons is a new hyper-automation platform that empowers organizations to proactively, predictably and autonomously self-heal and self-secure devices, and self-service end users. Ivanti Neurons augments IT teams with automation bots that detect and resolve issues and security vulnerabilities while improving the accuracy, speed and costs of services IT delivers. Early adopters of the solution have reduced unplanned outages up to 63%, reduced time to deploy security updates by 88%, and resolved up to 80% of endpoint issues before users reported them.*
With this release, we are delivering on our vision to address the rapid growth and complexity of devices, data, multi-generational remote workforce, and increasing cyber-security threats with hyper-automation. By helping organizations mature from basic automation to a confluence of hyper-automation powered by deep learning capabilities, we are delivering a self-healing autonomous edge with contextual, anticipatory and personalized experiences for remote workers.
“As remote becomes the next normal, Ivanti Neurons enables organizations to heal and secure devices and deliver a seamless ‘work from anywhere’ employee experience. Always on and always working, Ivanti Neurons enables IT’s desire to ‘shift-left’ with automation bots that autonomously discover, secure and service endpoints at the edge.”
— Nayaki Nayyar, Ivanti's Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer
The new Ivanti Neurons hyper-automation platform offers multiple capabilities for enterprises:
- Ivanti Neurons for Edge Intelligence
- Gives IT the ability to query all edge devices using natural language (NLP) and get real-time intelligence across the enterprise in seconds. It provides quick operational awareness, real-time inventory, and security configurations across the edge leveraging sensor-based architecture.
- Ivanti Neurons for Healing
- Offers an army of automation bots to proactively detect, diagnose, and auto-remediate configuration drift issues, performance issues, compliance issues, and security issues for endpoints. Automation of routine tasks paves the way to creating a truly self-healing environment, reducing time, costs, and improving employee experience.
- Ivanti Neurons for Discovery
- Delivers accurate and actionable asset information in minutes. This provides visibility in real-time using active and passive scanning and third-party connectors. These provide normalized hardware and software inventory data, software usage information and actionable insights to efficiently feed configuration management and asset management databases.
- Ivanti Neurons Workspace
- Provides a 360-degree view of devices, users, applications, and services, with real-time data. This allows first-line analysts to resolve issues previously escalated to specialists. User and device views cut complexity, long wait times and high escalation costs, resulting in faster end user resolution and greater productivity.
For more information, visit the Ivanti Neurons page on our website.
Find us on social to stay on top of the conversation: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
*Customer results are specific to their total environment and experience, of which Ivanti is a part. Individual results may vary based on each customer’s unique environment.