An Ivanti Customer Is Saving Lives in the UK
From products to customer service, we strive to give our customers the very best we have to offer. Just a quick glance at our case studies and you will see that our products and services are as effective as they are easy to use.
Here is what some of our customers love most about Ivanti:
- "Endpoint Manager is such an amazing product. But I love the company atmosphere the most. Everyone seems to care and is helpful." — Karl
- "I love how Ivanti has given me a single powerful tool to maintain our environment." — Jason
- "Push model of patching." — Walter
- "Being able to joke with and laugh with the support folks is always a delight. It makes the (sometimes long) phone calls a fun experience." — Max
- "Community engagement. I like how you are building a culture around you, not just a company." — Daniel
One of our employees in the UK has a particularly moving story about how an Ivanti customer helped save her father's life.
Jo-Anne Snowden, Senior Director for Customer Experience in EMEA, recently experienced The Power of Unified IT on a much more personal level than she usually does each day at the office.
Early one Friday morning, she received a phone call from her mother letting her know that her father had three heart attacks overnight. He was rushed to the emergency room and was undergoing surgery at one of the local hospitals.
That hospital happens to be an Ivanti customer.
Jo-Anne was able to see first-hand the Ivanti-powered technology at work. In just over three hours, the medical professionals—using various forms of IT equipment—had managed to triage him, diagnose him, transport him to a different hospital, perform emergency surgery, stabilize him, and move him into a ward.
"I spent most of the next three days in the hospital, and it really dawned on me that this customer's success is not just an OKR for us. They truly are saving people's lives."
It's these type of stories that make us feel like we are truly making a difference in people's lives.