The ICYMI Weekly Round-Up: December 4–8, 2017
Greetings. In case you were wondering, “ICYMI” is short for “in case you missed it.” And because of last week’s Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., this is a special, two-week digest of recent news, events, and content in and around Ivanti and Ivanti.com. We hope you find it both interesting and useful. Let us know via email to [email protected] – and thanks!
This Week’s Big News: Let the Reviews and Predictions Begin!
The end of a year all but guarantees three things. One is a mad dash among salespeople and others at businesses of all sizes and types to close the year strong. The other two? Reviews of the previous year, and predictions for the year to come.
All three activities take place in and around Ivanti as well. Two of the blog posts highlighted below feature looks back at 2017 and prognostications for 2018. We’ll bring you more of both in the weeks ahead. In the meantime, if you’ve got 2017 memories, 2018 predictions, or both to share, we’d love to hear about them. Drop us a line at [email protected], and let us know if we should keep your pronouncements anonymous. Thanks in advance. Oh, and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Ivanti! ☺
Recent Blog Posts
- Interchange IT Podcast Recap: Michael Kersey & Dallin Hudson – tales of horror (and humor) from two of Ivanti’s own IT pros.
- Windows 10 Migration Tips from Real Experts – real-life recommendations from Ivanti customers via members of Ivanti’s Technical Consulting Team.
- Podcast Recap: Is Bitcoin a Bubble, a Review of 2017 in IT, and Predictions for 2018 – listener questions about the Uber breach and Bitcoin’s future, plus a look back and a look ahead with industry veteran Michael Dortch (@DortchOnIT).
- Predictions: 2018 Delivers Faster, More Accurate Business – predictions about supply chains and warehouses, likely including those at your organization, from Senior Product Marketing Manager Robert DeStefano.
- The Ivanti Threat Thursday Update for December 7, 2017: A Skills Gap? Or a Skills Chasm? – more on the growing cybersecurity skills shortage, and evidence that industrial companies just don’t get cybersecurity – at least not yet.
Coming Up This Week
On Dec. 12, Ivanti will participate in a Customer Breakfast Briefing hosted by our partner, Bluefort Security, in London, UK. Dec. 13 brings Ivanti’s popular monthly Patch Tuesday webinar. On Dec. 14, join us for what’s sure to be a timely, informative, and lively webinar: Here's What We've Discovered about Microsoft's Updated Windows 10 Servicing Model.”
We hope to see and talk with you at one or more of these events, in person or online. Make sure to share these opportunities with your colleagues, and to check the Ivanti Events Calendar for more details and updates.