March 2012 Patch Tuesday Advanced Notification
Microsoft has released their advanced notification for the March 2012 edition of Patch Tuesday. Microsoft is planning to release six bulletins addressing seven vulnerabilities.
Security Bulletin Breakdown:
- 1 bulletin is rated as Critical
- 4 bulletins are rated as Important
- 1 bulletin is rated as Moderate
- 2 vulnerabilities could lead to Remote Code Execution
- 2 vulnerabilities could lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 2 vulnerabilities could lead to Denial of Service
- All supported Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010
- Microsoft Expression Design 1, 2, 3, 4
I will be talking about the March Patch Tuesday as well as any other non-Microsoft patches that have been recently released next Wednesday, March 14th at 11:00am CST in part of our monthly Patch Tuesday webinar. Click here to register for the webinar.
- Jason Miller