Do you know your Patch Management Posture?
How well do you know the security posture of your environment? Do you know how effective your Patch Management process is? Can you provide stakeholders with a quick look at the state of your network and show how protected you are in real time?
In today's world with so many devices connected to a network and with the BYOD option becoming more and more of a norm, it is now more important than ever to have visibility into security risks for an organization.
Visibility into your security posture is the key to providing the knowledge necessary to take action on security measures that you can control. So how do you get visibility into your current security posture and what are valuable insights?
What are valuable insights?
- When were devices last patched?
- What are the outstanding patches missing from a device?
- How many and what are the severity levels of the patches needed?
- What devices are non-compliant and of those, which ones are the most security risk to the organization?
- How quickly are patches deployed to devices after each patch is released?
How do you get the visibility into your security posture that is meaningful to you? Xtraction
Xtraction allows an organization:
- To decide what is meaning information
- To provide access to that information anywhere from a browser at anytime
- To report real-time results based on the current state of the production database
Xtraction for Shavlik Protect provides a number of default dashboards as part of the Report Bundle offering.
These dashboards have been designed to give visibility into the security posture of an organization and to provide the insight needed to aid in prioritizing meaningful action.
Since the release of Xtraction for Shavlik Protect Reporting Bundle, 2 additional dashboards have been created and are available on the Xtraction for Shavlik Protect landing page of the community website.