The ICYMI Weekly Round-Up: April 10–April 16, 2018
April showers bring May flowers, and we’re showering you with expertise-soaked content this April. The ICYMI (in case you missed it), in case you didn’t know, is a little compilation of the past week’s content, plus a sneak peek into content and events coming up that you don’t want to miss.
In the News
It’s Raining Awards, Hallelujah!
Ivanti was awarded three different honors from Cyber Defense Magazine’s 2018 InfoSec Awards! They were awarded during this year’s RSA Conference. The awards include:
- “Leader” in the CISO of the Year category
- “Leader” in the Vulnerability Management category
- “Most Innovative” in the Identity and Access Management category
“With Cybercrime continuing to gain momentum, surpassing global drug crime last year and reaching over $600B in theft and damages, we are proud to see Ivanti as an award-winning innovator, and leader, across three categories, offering a new approach to defeat these criminals,” said Pierlugi Paganini, Editor-in-Chief, Cyber Defense Magazine.
Blog Posts to Save for a Rainy Day
- April Patch Tuesday 2018 – Although this month’s Patch Tuesday wasn’t necessarily a full-on storm, if you don’t deploy these critical patches and updates, you may just find yourself out in the cold.
- Service Desk Calls Ringing off the Hook? Employ call Deflection! – When it comes to calls flooding the service desk, when it rains, it pours. Call deflection can help callers handle more issues themselves.
- Improved Service Quality and Compliance with Unified IT – Unified IT can be the silver lining to your endpoint management cloud. Here are five ways that service quality and compliance in the IT world can improve.
- STEM Coding Club Inspires Creativity for Kids in Surrey – These kids aren’t taking a rain check when it comes to getting a great education!
Rain or Shine, Here’s What’s Coming Up
- Webinar – Profile Management and Hybrid Cloud Adoption
- Webinar – How Fit is your ITSM?
- Conference – Ivanti Interchange Unplugged in Vienna, Austria
- Conference – Ivanti Interchange Unplugged in Utrecht, Netherlands
- Seminar – Win10 Migration Roadshow with Alchemy in Los Angeles, California
- Trade show – IDC IT Security Summit in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Conference – Ivanti Interchange Unplugged in Berlin, Germany
- IT Security and Healthcare Seminar in New Jersey