The Next Generation of SCUPdates, Shavlik Patch for Microsoft System Center, Is Here
Shavlik is happy to announce the release of Shavlik Patch for Microsoft System Center. This follow-on to Shavlik SCUPdates provides third-party patching within Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and does it in such a manner that third-party patching has never been easier.
What’s cool in Shavlik Patch?
If you are using SCCM 2012 (or later versions)…
- Ability to patch more than 100 popular applications completely within Configuration Manager
- An integrated add-in for the Configuration Manager console that no longer requires the use of System Center Updates Publisher (SCUP)
- Automatically check for and download patch data from Shavlik
- Publish new patches through SCCM manually or automatically
- Smart handling of difficult to install patches like Java
If you are using SCCM 2007…
- Continue to enjoy the goodness of SCUPdates just with a new name
Want to see it in action?
Join Shavlik Chief Marketing Officer Steve Morton, Systems Engineer John Rush, and I as we discuss the details of the new release and show you how Shavlik Patch will revolutionize the way you perform third-party patching within Configuration Manager.
Introducing the New Shavlik Patch for Microsoft System Center
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:00 a.m. CST
Download it now and see for yourself
- Learn more about Shavlik Patch here.
- View quick videos about how to install and configure Shavlik Patch here.
- Download a free trial of Shavlik Patch here.
- View user documentation for Shavlik Patch here.
See you all at the webinar on Wednesday and check back later this week for an additional post providing more info on what this release means to existing SCUPdates customers.