The ICYMI Weekly Round-Up: January 30–February 5, 2018
This week's ICYMI (in case you missed it), my friends, is a bonafide round-up. We lasso together all of happenings of the week that might be of interest to you and round them up into a bite-size digest for your convenience.
In the News
Ivanti and CrowdStrike Forge a Strategic Partnership to Deliver Advanced Endpoint Security
On January 30, Ivanti issued a press release announcing the alliance made to “bring together next-generation antivirus and endpoint detection and response (EDR) with Ivanti’s multi-layered endpoint security solutions.”
The partnership has a few major benefits to joint customers, including:
- Faster remediation of prioritized threats to keep the endpoints’ data protected
- Deeper protection and control over employees’ devices
- Better insight and visibility into security incidents and better time to resolution
In other news, Ivanti announced their 2018 Supply Chain Partners of the Year.
- What’s Contributing to Windows 10 Migration Delays? – Killer stats about Windows 10 migration from a recent Dimensional Research white paper.
- Malware Protection Against Today’s Extreme Cybersecurity Threats – A state of the union on the cost of modern cybersecurity threats.
- ITSM Expert Matt Hooper Talks Common IT Mistakes, Strategic IT, Tesla Semi and More – On this episode of the podcast, we interview Matt Hooper about how IT can become more strategic.
- Top 10 Tips for Successful Windows 10 Migration – If you’re sweating your Windows 10 Migration, this blog post will provide you simple tips to help you migrate successfully.
Come visit us at the annual Privacy and Security Conference and at Experts Live in Houston. You can also join us for a Momentum webinar about the Xtraction 2018.0 release.