Microsoft and Ivanti Are Better Together
The enterprise desktop is going to be around for a long time. Both your users and your business depend on it. Whether you’re working on a Windows migration or using Microsoft’s desktop virtualization technology, Ivanti solutions powered by AppSense can improve your environment starting today.
Customers who use Ivanti to extend the value of their Microsoft solutions discover they can:
Reduce Project Complexity and Cost
Hidden costs, complexity and poor user experience all get in the way of project success. Ivanti helps keep your Windows migrations and desktop virtualization projects on track.
- Enable seamless roaming between environments with a personalized experience
- Automate migration of user settings and files
- Reduce the OS and application images you need to maintain and manage
- Replace complex GPOs and logon scripts with a point-and-click policy engine
Leverage Deep Integration
Our solutions integrate with numerous Microsoft technologies to give IT teams unmatched control.
- Increase App-V capacity and improve desktop responsiveness
- Smooth transition Windows applications to App-V
- Centralize management with System Center SCCM integrations
- Full support for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
- Compatible with desktop virtualization technologies on Azure environments
- Centrally manage, deploy and report on user configurations across the enterprise
Provide Better Support
With Ivanti you can resolve common desktop challenges and take a proactive approach to managing your Microsoft environment.
- 30% Reduction in helpdesk calls
- Centrally manage a cost effective, secure, and personalized workspace
- Improve incident resolution times with user self-healing and rollback on a per-application basis
- Eliminate profile corruption
Reduce Cost of Windows Estate
Lower the costs of servers and storage to support your desktop virtualization project.
- Reduce the number of application and OS images
- Reduce implementation costs by enabling fast deployments and requiring fewer resources
Ivanti has helped customers around the world make the most of their Microsoft investment.
Read the case study to see how Ivanti DesktopNow powered by AppSense helped Sunrise Health Region cut costs on Windows 7 migration and increased user productivity.