Ivanti Product Updates, February 2022
Product updates and releases covered in this newsletter:
- Ivanti Neurons Platform
- Ivanti Neurons Digital Assistant
- Ivanti Neurons for ITSM and ITAM
Improving the Digital Employee Experience
As announced in the January newsletter, we have released our AI powered virtual support agent solution and automated ticket classification capabilities to improve the total digital employee experience for service management interactions. Through these AI powered enhancements, Ivanti customers can achieve outcomes such as resolving up to 80% of issues before they are reported, decreasing phone calls to the help desk by 43%, and deflecting overall ticket volume by 64%.
Virtual Support Agent (VSA) that harnesses the power of Conversational AI to further automate the resolution of employee questions, issues, and requests. Check out the video and listen to the on-demand webinar recording to learn more about how conversational AI can improve your service delivery experience.
Capability within Ivanti Neurons for Healing to improve the accuracy of initial incident classification and associated follow up activities and workflows. Watch this video to see how you can use this capability together with Ivanti Neurons for ITSM.
Ivanti Neurons 2022.1
We have added new functionality to the Ivanti Neurons hyperautomation solution to further improve the employee experience, security and overall operational excellence.
- With the enhancements to the device stability and internet latency dashboards, administrators can make more informed decisions on device support. You can easily drill down on devices with multiple system failures, application errors, and boot degradation or rollup internet latency reports across your whole IT estate.
- We have also improved the event logging capabilities beyond warnings and errors to include information-level events such as which employees requested authorization to an application to better prioritize service and proactively manage service disruptions and improve the employee experience.
- With people and device scopes capabilities, IT admins can limit the “people” or “devices” their teams have visibility over and take action on for more granular access control.
- In order to aid troubleshooting and debugging, the TransferCache folder on the endpoint now contains a log file for each message saved. The folder is secured so that the contents can only be viewed by authorized administrators.
- You can now easily expand your view of devices into all your sites, IP ranges and segregated networks with locally configured scanners and eliminate the need for remote inventory or SNMP scans.
- Ivanti Neurons for Discovery connector provides automatic asset discovery and population of the asset management and configuration management databases for Cherwell Service and Asset management customers for accurate and actionable asset information in minutes.
- We have improved support for Red Hat 7 and CentOS 7.
To learn more about the capabilities in the latest Ivanti Neurons 2022.1 release, please watch the Momentum Webinar recording.
Coming Soon: Ivanti Neurons for ITSM & ITAM Release 2022.1
It’s time to start getting ready for the next Ivanti Neurons for ITSM and Ivanti Neurons for ITAM for cloud deployments, release 2022.1, scheduled to be generally available starting in April. This new release will deliver several enhancements such as updates to Favorites and new Accessibility capabilities. We’re also working on new functionality for managing consumable assets, along with other enhancements and ongoing improvements to help you improve your service and asset management experiences and results.
Watch the “What’s New” session in the Ivanti Community to learn more about this release and associated upcoming dates, including production rollouts starting late March.