AppSense, the Ultimate Citrix BFF, Is Ready to Bring Your Partners' Business and ROI to the Next Level
*This post originally appeared on the AppSense blog prior to the rebrand in January 2017, when AppSense, LANDESK, Shavlik, Wavelink, and HEAT Software merged under the new name Ivanti.
AppSense has long been a Citrix partner powerhouse, helping its channel step up its ROI on Citrix deals.
AppSense has brought more to its Citrix partnership since becoming part of the LANDESK family in April 2016 and was recognized by Citrix as an elite contributor in November with its Citrix Ready Partner of the Month award.
Citrix Summit 2017 is LANDESK’s first, and we’re excited to connect with Citrix partners to show how you can leverage AppSense and LANDESK solutions.
There are three ways to maximize your time with AppSense and LANDESK at Citrix Summit:
- Stop by booth #603 for a breakdown of what AppSense and LANDESK have to offer, get a deep-dive demo, and enter for a chance to win a drone!
- Book a channel briefing with Jon Rolls, VP of Product Management and me to learn how to get the most out of a partnership with AppSense and LANDESK and get a product roadmap update, including:
- Citrix Ready certifications for XA and XD 7.11 and NetScaler for AppSense products
- AppSense DesktopNow v10.1 w Windows Server 2016 support
- Avoid the Citrix Summit partner reception lines and network with some of the top individuals within the Citrix partner environment by attending our cocktail party co-hosted with IGEL on Tuesday! Visit booth #603 to get the details.
Looking forward to seeing you at Citrix Summit!
Director of America's Channel