Ivanti Is 'Great Place to Work' Certified
In the spirit of Anchorman, we're kind of a big deal. Please excuse us while we take time out from our regularly scheduled programming to discuss how great it is to work at Ivanti.
The Great Place to Work Institute recognizes outstanding workplaces and produces Fortune’s annual list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, as well as a variety of other Best Workplace rankings in the United States. Ivanti was recently named as one of the Best Companies to Work For. From their website: "Employees at these companies shared that they consistently experience a great culture."
The Ivanti culture is nothing new. We even have a blog category dedicated to it, and hashtags like #IvantiFamily and #IvantiCares have spread on social media like wildfire.
Conspiracy theorists would say maybe they're all getting paid off to say good things about Ivanti. But that's a lot of people—employees, customers, partners, etc. They can't all be getting paid to say good things about Ivanti, can they?
No, flat earthers, they can't. Because here is how the survey results are broken down:
- 82% of employees say this is a great place to work.
- 92% of employees say they are able to take time off work when they think it is necessary.
- 89% of employees agree that people care about each other here.
- 89% of employees say that when you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.
- 88% of employees believe that people are given a lot of responsibility.
- 86% if employees say they can be themselves around here.
The survey also analyzed the most common words people used in their descriptions of Ivanti. Here are the top 10:
In other words, people feel good about the work/life balance, their teams, and the time they spend at Ivanti because Ivanti cares about maintaining a family culture.
Interested in joining the team? Browse open positions now.