The Ivanti Homepage Got a New Look and Here Is the Result
We all need a haircut and a new pair of jeans every now and then. Websites are no different.
Last week our talented web team unveiled a fresh new Ivanti homepage.
Here is a screenshot of the before and after:
New Look, Same Great Taste!
It's the "New Look! Same Great Taste!" type of upgrade we were going for, much like a popular cereal getting a new box design. And although our products and solutions aren't edible, they can still provide you with proper nutrition where IT is concerned.
Here are the main changes that we made to the homepage. We will be making similar changes to more pages in upcoming weeks:
- New font and updated colors to match the latest brand guidelines.
- Added messaging around Ivant's new ELA (enterprise licensing agreement).
- Animations to engage the users in unifying the IT software solutions.
- Better support for customer quotes.
Our new homepage highlights the most important content we have for our users right now, including:
- What Do Dallas and Madrid Have in Common? Hint: Interchange will be at both of them. Ok, maybe that was the answer.
- Infographic: Costs of Ransomware: The cost of ransomware is in the billions every year. Ivanti helps reduce the risk so you don't fall victim.
- Software Savings Calculator: This handy dandy calculator helps you determine whether you're spending too much of your IT budget on software you might not be using.
The Power of Unified IT
Another big difference in the new design is the emphasis on Ivanti's "Power of Unified IT" mission statement. By breaking down IT solos with increased visibility, shared data, and automated processes, Ivanti's unified IT approach equates to a more efficient and secure digital workplace.
McKay Allen, our global director of digital marketing, said this about the new site look in this LinkedIn post:
Connect with us on social media!