Ivanti, the company that unifies IT to better manage and secure the digital workplace, today announced recipients of its 2018 Partner of the Year Awards, EMEA. The awards, which were presented during Ivanti Interchange 2019 in Madrid, honor high performing partners throughout the Europe, Middle East and Africa regions as they work to build thriving Ivanti practices.
“Ivanti is pleased to recognise exceptional partners throughout EMEA who continue to help drive Ivanti’s continued success and reach,” said James Anderson, Area Vice President, EMEA Channel, Ivanti. “These stand-out partners deliver superior expertise and customer-centric services which had a significant impact on Ivanti’s growth and leadership throughout the region.”
2018 Ivanti Partner of the Year Awards, EMEA were awarded as follows:
- EMEA Partner of the Year – COMPAREX Nederland
- EMEA UEM Partner of the Year – Invent
- EMEA ITSM Partner of the Year – Invent
- EMEA Identity Partner of the Year – IT-Value
- EMEA Security Partner of the Year – Softcat
- EMEA Distributor of the Year – e92plus
- EMEA Services Partner of the Year – Easy Desk
- EMEA Consultancy Partner of the Year – T4Change
- EMEA Technical Sales Partner of the Year – Cegedim Outsourcing
- EMEA Partner Campaign of the Year – Bytes - NHS Windows Migration Campaign
- Ivanti Champions of the Year:
- EMEA Central: Stefan Mueller (SVA) and Harald Krueger (Invent)
- EMEA North: Henk Enter (COMPAREX) and Fredrik Stolpe (Zitac Consulting)
- EMEA South: Bruno Peberat (Econocom-Infeeny) and Tiziano Ciceri (Ready Informatica)
- EMEA West: Robin Cook (e92plus) and Andy Nabbs (SCC)
Henk Enter, Senior Solutions Advisor at COMPAREX, the 2019 Ivanti Partner of the Year, EMEA, said, “We have invested a lot of time and energy in the Ivanti solutions within COMPAREX and this has resulted in our best year ever. Being recognised and awarded with two awards on this, is absolutely great. It confirms we are on the right track. After today’s launch of Ivanti Cloud, I’m convinced we can bring even more value to our joint customers.”
Matt Ward, Software Asset Manager at Softcat said, “The whole team here at Softcat is over the moon at winning Ivanti EMEA Security Partner of the Year. It just reinforces to us that we are making huge strides in our strong security portfolio and leading the way in our market, which is a great feeling.”
Mukesh Gupta, Co-Founder and Managing Director of e92plus was delighted that his organisation has taken the Ivanti EMEA Distributor of the Year accolade. Gupta said, "We’re honoured to have won this award for the 2nd year running and hold Ivanti in the highest regard as a strategic partner to our business. As a UK based independent VAD, I’m particularly proud that e92plus has achieved this accolade in the face of competition from our respected multinational competitors.”
The Ivanti partner network spans the globe, offering IT operations and security expertise that helps to manage and secure digital workplaces. The Ivanti Partner Program offers enablement resources and sales support for diverse partner types including managed service providers (MSPs), Expert Solution Providers (ESPs) and Consultancy Partners, alliance partners and distribution partners. For more information on the Ivanti Partner Program visit https://www.ivanti.com/partners.
Ivanti: The Power of Unified IT.
Ivanti unifies IT and Security Operations to better manage and secure the digital workplace. From PCs to mobile devices, VDI, and the data center, Ivanti discovers IT assets on-premises and in the cloud, improves IT service delivery, and reduces risk with insights and automation. The company also helps organizations leverage modern technology in the warehouse and across the supply chain to improve delivery without modifying backend systems. Ivanti is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices all over the world. For more information, visit www.ivanti.com and follow @GoIvanti.