Practical Demo: NIS2 Directive Impact - Unifying Risk Assessment and Compliance Optimization
07 December 2023
The NIS2 directive has put renewed pressure on organisations to establish strong governance, risk and compliance (GRC) practices to safeguard personal data.
In this webinar, we’ll dive into the impact of the NIS2 directive on modernizing Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) with GRC, with a particular focus on risk assessment and remediation.
We’ll show you how to:
- Unify your organisation's GRC management within a single system, so you can easily track authority documents, citations, controls and risks.
- Understand the impact of risks on policies and compliance, so you can develop proactive risk mitigation strategies.
- Align remediation Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with compliance requirements and assess the compliance status of your IT infrastructure components.
- Assign ownership and track the status of tasks to maintain or restore compliance.
- Identify, prioritize and remedy vulnerabilities in accordance with SLAs and compliance requirements, bolstering your cybersecurity posture.