Interchange Virtual World Tour: Coming to a Screen Near You
Do you have a crystal ball, did you see into the future? If you did, you would have been prepared for the crazy events that are happening right now, but no one would have believed you! Yet here we are, pulling together through these uncertain times.
We want nothing more than to see you, shake your hand and have a good old chat, face to face. But your health and safety is our top priority so we have decided to postpone our Interchange Unplugged World Tour events until later on this year.
Now we don’t want you to miss out on all the great content we have been preparing, so grab a coffee, a biscuit of your choice, stay in those pajamas and get comfy as we are bringing Interchange Virtual World Tour to you!
By now I’m sure you all are pros at attending webinars and meetings virtually, they have exploded as an industry necessity. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing, you still get all the amazing information and insights from speakers and you reduce the time and financial commitments required to attend.
At the same time, virtual events are an adjustment. They create new challenges, like the potential for technical hiccups and the inability to network face-to-face.
With all this in mind, we have put together some top tips for attending our Interchange Virtual World Tour event:
- Try to treat the virtual event like a real-life event, block the time out in your calendar, have a notebook and pen handy to take notes. This will be a lot easier than typing them out on the day.
- Try and find a quiet spot where there will be minimal distractions – Even make a ‘Do not disturb, learning in progress’ door hanger.
- Put your phone / laptop on mute, no one wants to hear you munching on those biscuit’s. It’s amazing how much background noise such as people typing or eating comes through especially for attendees who wear headsets.
- Though this event will be remote, there will always be a ton of opportunities to network right from the comfort of your own couch, lookout for the chat options, ask questions, chat to other attendees.
- Don’t worry! If you have a technical issue, let’s face it, it is a possibility, don’t panic, the event will be recorded so you can always go back and pick up where you left off.
- Feedback – We really would like to hear your feedback, negative and positive. We want to make this as enjoyable and as informative as possible, if we need to make changes, or not, your feedback will really help.
- Have a colleague that would like to attend the live event but can’t? As previously mentioned, it will be recorded, so they can listen at their own leisure.
With your level of knowledge of already attending virtual events and webinars, we know you will have this in the bag, if not we hope that these tips will help you make the most out of our Interchange Virtual World Tour event and for all other virtual meetings that you have planned in the future.
So, don’t dilly dally, save your spot and register now for the first ever Ivanti Interchange Virtual World Tour event! We look forward to virtually meeting you on the 25th June.
As for the upcoming face to face Ivanti events… Watch this space!