September Patch Tuesday Advanced Notification
Security Bulletin Breakdown:
- Four bulletins are rated as Critical.
- Ten bulletins are rated as Important.
- Eight bulletins address vulnerabilities that could lead to Remote Code Execution.
- Three bulletins address vulnerabilities that could lead to Elevation of Privilege.
- Two bulletins address vulnerabilities that could lead to Denial of Service.
- All Internet Explorer versions
- All supported Windows operating systems
- Office 2003 SP3, 2007 SP3, 2010, 2013, Office for Mac, Office Compatibility Pack SP3
- SharePoint Server 2003 SP3, 2007 SP3 (32- and 64-bit), 20120 SP1 & SP2, 2013
- Office Web apps 2010 SP1 and SP2
- Microsoft FrontPage 2003 SP3
I will review the Microsoft releases for the September Patch Tuesday in our next monthly patch Tuesday webcast which is scheduled for Wednesday, September 11 at 11 a.m. CDT. I will also discuss other non-Microsoft releases that have occurred since the August Patch Tuesday. You can register for the Patch Tuesday webcast here.