See What’s New in IDAC 2022.1
The year just started, and we are happy to announce release IDAC 2022.1. With this release, we changed the display version to reflect the Ivanti release cycle.
Full details about the new and exciting functionality can be found in the Release Notes, but some of the highlights include:
- The ability to manage the file copy process to and from OneDrive.
- The ability to block or allow specific PowerShell scripts, which will further improve security and productivity.
- Moving the server component to the 64bit architecture.
- Full support of Windows 11.
- The ability to have all reports created in CSV format, which will assist in further automation and consuming those reports with your favorite reporting tool.
The new version of IDAC can be downloaded here.