November 2011 Patch Tuesday Advanced Notification
Microsoft has released their advanced notification for the upcoming November edition of Patch Tuesday. Microsoft is planning to release four new security bulletins addressing four vulnerabilities.
Security Bulletin Breakdown:
- 1 bulletin rated as Critical
- 2 bulletins rated as Important
- 1 bulletin rated as Moderate
- 2 vulnerabilities fixed could lead to Remote Code Execution
- 1 vulnerability fixed could lead to Elevation of Privilege
- 1 vulnerability fixed could lead to Denial of Service
- All supported Microsoft Operating Systems
On the non-Microsoft front, be prepared for new versions of products in the Mozilla family. New versions of Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey should be available on Patch Tuesday.
I will be talking about November's Patch Tuesday next Wednesday, November 8th at 11:00am CST in part of our monthly Patch Tuesday webinar. Click here to register for the webinar.
- Jason Miller