July 2011 Patch Tuesday Advanced Notification
Microsoft has just released their advanced notification for the July 2011 edition of Patch Tuesday. Microsoft is planning to release 4 security bulletins addressing 22 vulnerabilities.
Security Bulletin Breakdown:
- 1 bulletin is rated Critical
- 3 bulletins are rated Important
- 2 vulnerabilities can lead to Remote Code Execution
- 2 vulnerabilities can lead to Elevation of Privilege
- All supported Microsoft operating systems
- Microsoft Visio 2003
Although this is a 'light' Patch Tuesday month, it is important to keep an eye out for any non-Microsoft vendors releasing new updates.
We will be going through each bulletin thoroughly next Wednesday, July 13th at 11:00am CDT in part of our monthly Patch Tuesday webinar. Click here to register for the webinar.
- Jason Miller