Introducing Ivanti's New CEO and Executive Team
It's been an eventful year so far. After a decade-long tenure as CEO of Ivanti, Steve Daly announced his retirement. We all came together at a retirement reception to thank him for everything he helped Ivanti accomplish—including nine acquisitions and mergers, a rebrand, and new ownership.
But it wasn’t just his business success we celebrated. Members of the #IvantiFamily (a term commonly used under his leadership) gathered to thank him for the incredible work culture he helped facilitate, as well as to offer up our best retirement advice.
Daly will remain as a Board Member, and we’re confident the Utah Business 2018 CEO of the Year will continue to do amazing things in the industry.
Ivanti’s New CEO Jim Schaper
So who’s the new sheriff in town? His name is Jim Schaper.
Prior to joining Ivanti, Schaper was the founder and CEO of global enterprise software leader Infor. In less than five years, he grew the business from $40 million in revenue to over $2 billion in revenue.
He has successfully grown, acquired, and integrated dozens of enterprise software companies. He’s optimistic about this new chapter with Ivanti.
“This is an exciting time for Ivanti, and I’m truly honored to lead the company,” says the Atlanta native. “With its world-class solutions, talented workforce, and the exceptional backing of Clearlake, Ivanti is poised to unify IT departments at organizations around the world, and I look forward to our continued success.”
Ivanti's New Executives
In addition to a new CEO, Ivanti 2020 and beyond will be led by the following executives:
- Jeff Abbott, President — Most recently served as Executive Vice President and General Manager at Infor.
- Michael McClellan, Executive Vice President and CFO — Seasoned Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and operating executive at several Clearlake portfolio companies.
- Mary Trick, Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer — A long-time Infor Senior Executive Vice President leading end-to-end customer success.
- Angie Gunter, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer — Formerly a Vice President of marketing at Infor.
- John Flavin, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the independent business unit, supply chain business unit, and license management — Formerly an Executive Vice President at Infor.
- Mark Chamberlain, Senior Vice President of global operations — Formerly Vice President of sales operations and partner programs at Ivanti and recently Vice President of finance at Avetta.
“Each member of our new management team has successfully and directly contributed to the growth of other thriving, global enterprise software companies that drove innovation in their respective industries,” says Schaper.
Learn more in this press release.