The ICYMI Weekly Round-Up: March 27–April 2, 2018
We are sad to announce that this will be the last installment of Ivanti’s ICYMI (in case you missed it) series.
APRIL FOOLS! We wouldn’t do that to you. We know that you crave your weekly Ivanti digest, this little prank was almost too cruel.
In the News
Ivanti Announces New Cloud AI-Powered Hub and Bot App for Service Management
In Ivanti’s most recent press release, we announced the new artificial intelligence service management application that is cloud-delivered. Here are some quotes from the press release:
- With AI-powered consumer solutions such as Siri and Alexa permeating our lives, users in today’s digital business have high expectations when it comes to computing self-service. With the release of our innovative Hub and Bot app, we’re delivering a game-changing self-service experience for the modern business-user, with conversational and interactive self-service options that put action and answers right into the hands of users, in the way they want them.” – Ian Aitchison
- “The Ivanti Hub offers an intelligent, local support presence for employees to get help, find information, and manage their assets, all powered by AI and automation.”
You can find out more information here.
- Empowering Women in Tech from the Beginning – Hiring and Interview Advice – We asked the Ivanti community for advice for encouraging gender equality in the hiring process.
- IT in Higher Education: Some Lessons Learned, Some Homework Still Needed – Learn what technologies matter most to CIOs in the higher education realm.
- Five Technologies that Artificial Intelligence (AI) Will Impact in the Data Center – AI is expected to impact IT infrastructure operations significantly in the next two years. Read what technologies will be impacted in the data center.
- Product Newsletter Blog for March 2018 – March’s product updates and releases are coming in hot.
Come visit us this week at the Healthcare Informatics trade show in San Francisco and at the Modex trade show in Atlanta.