February Patch Tuesday Advanced Notification
Microsoft has announced this month’s Patch Tuesday release. There are 5 total patches expected to be released on Tuesday, February 11th. Here is the breakdown for this month:
- Two bulletins are rated as Critical.
- Three bulletins are rated as Important.
- Two bulletins address vulnerabilities that could allow Remote Code Execution.
- One bulletin addresses a vulnerability that could allow Elevation of Privileges.
- One bulletin addresses a vulnerability which could lead to a Denial of Service.
- One bulletin addresses a vulnerability which could lead to Information Disclosure.
- All supported Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server
- .Net Framework
Join us as we review the Microsoft and third-party releases for February Patch Tuesday in our next monthly Patch Tuesday webcast, which is scheduled for Wednesday, February 12th at 11 a.m. CST. We will also discuss other product and patch releases since the January Patch Tuesday.
You can register for the Patch Tuesday webinar here.