AppSense Sponsors Citrix Synergy Unplugged 2015
*This post originally appeared on the AppSense blog prior to the rebrand in January 2017, when AppSense, LANDESK, Shavlik, Wavelink, and HEAT Software merged under the new name Ivanti.
For those that were not able to attend Citrix Synergy 2015 in Orlando May 12-14, Citrix has organized a Synergy Unplugged roadshow. AppSense is proud to be the exclusive sponsor of this informative lunch and learn series in all US locations. Over 2,000 individuals have already registered with more events being added!
Register now for a two-hour session near you.
Don’t wait, as seating is limited. You will gain insight to:
- Key announcements from Synergy including the future of the mobile workspace
- The latest advances in virtualizing apps and desktops with the best experience
- Ways to simplify management and secure mobile apps, data and devices
- Innovations in application security, acceleration and load balancing with Citrix networking solutions
- How AppSense UEM solutions can help optimize your Citrix environment
Thousands of customers are already enjoying the flexibility and mobility of Citrix delivered in a secure, economical and personalized way. AppSense user environment management solutions can improve user experience, increase control, and reduce both operational and infrastructure costs in XenApp and XenDesktop deployments.
Find your local event to connect with your peers and learn how to unlock value from your existing Citrix investments or read more how AppSense and Citrix are better together.