Ready to take the next step?Contact us
Boosting Supply Chain Productivity for SAP Users on Android Devices
April 28, 2020
A critical component of today’s digital transformation strategies is to migrate legacy mobile applications running on aging equipment to more sophisticated user interfaces running on modern mobile devices. According to Gartner, of the top 25 supply chain companies, 22 use SAP for their day-to-day supply chain operations. Many of these companies offer incentives for workers who exceed targets, and top talent wants to go where they have the best chance to win. In support of these digital transformation strategies, companies using SAP can take advantage of powerful client-side tools to raise accuracy and gain other mobile productivity improvements.
Find out how powerful mobility solutions enable warehouses and manufacturing facilities around the world running on SAP Console and SAP ITSmobile for SAP WM and SAP eWM environments.
Join Peak Ryzex & Ivanti Wavelink to learn:
- Eliminate costs by migrating and modernizing worker’s mobile devices without making any changes to your SAP environment
- Leveraging client-side technology to improve productivity, accuracy and lower training costs on SAP installations
- Transforming to a new generation of remote support for warehouse devices and mobile applications
- Case study: How a company improved their warehouse picking efficiency by 10% by modernizing their mobile user interface
- Voice enable easily with Speakeasy