Panel Discussion - Seven Pillars of a Modern Hardware Asset Management Practice
April 25, 2018
Martin Thompson | Owner and Founder, The ITAM Review | The ITAM Review
Todd Hogan | Product Manager | Ivanti
Darren Wilensky | Product Manager | Ivanti
In this educational webinar, Martin Thompson, founder and analyst at The ITAM Review, and Ivanti Product Managers Todd Hogan and Darren Wilensky will explore seven major areas of consideration for building a solid Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Practice.
In the webinar, Martin will unveil the HAM survey results fresh from the press and discuss these with the panel.
The panel discussion will cover:
- HAM accuracy and the knock-on business benefits
- Setting scope and justifying the investment of a HAM practice
- Managing the relationship between users and myriad device types - corporate and BYOD
- Delivering performance metrics that demonstrate business value
- Major process areas to consider