Ivanti Neurons for Secure Access
Secure Access Management Solution
Ivanti Neurons for Secure Access modernises VPN deployments by centralising Ivanti Connect Secure and Ivanti Neurons for Zero Trust Access management. This cloud-based approach provides greater control and insights into network and access status.
Deliver secure access foundation everywhere
VPN deployments and Zero Trust initiatives can be painstakingly long without proper management. If you want to accelerate that journey and try a different approach, let’s discuss whether our free 30-day guided evaluation will work for your organisation.
Deliver a secure-access foundation everywhere
Ubiquitous management of policies and environments to enable access to applications and networks.
- Leverages a cloud-based management approach
- Supports a Hybrid IT model (on-prem, cloud, and edge)
- Works across legacy or new Ivanti Connect Secure (VPN) and Ivanti Neurons for Zero Trust Access environments
Secure Access delivers one approach.
Design and customise your journey to SASE
No vendor delivers both the ability to modernise a VPN deployment and transform it into a Zero Trust architecture.
- Seamlessly integrates existing and configured VPN
- Evolve to Zero Trust (easiest path to ZT)
- Take advantage of Ivanti’s key differentiator – the Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) architecture
Secure Access manages with ZERO configuration change required.
Automation and Enhanced Management = enhanced security and time savings for SecOps
- Learn from user behaviour to adapt security response initially and “on the fly”
- Utilise a single pane of glass view for all gateways, users, devices, and activities
- End management overhead
Secure Access produces 5x-20x time savings in management overhead (compared to previous VPN management).
Why Ivanti for Secure Access Management?
A single, cloud-based interface for managing Connect Secure Gateways and/or Zero Trust Access Gateways in all aspects. Most vendors have separate clients for VPN, software gateways and access. Ivanti Neurons for Secure Access allows for management of existing and next-gen VPN gateways plus can co-exist with 3rd party VPN offerings.
Hybrid cloud configuration support
The core management construct is a cloud-based offer that allows for simplified setup and management. This approach also allows for management of gateways and assets regardless of location. Cloud, on-prem, edge – no problem.
- Supports gateway configurations
- Configuration groups for multi-node config management
User behavior analytics
Leverages analytical data to reduce security risks, detect anomalies, optimize user experience and adapt to mobile workforces.
Gateway lifecycle management
Enables centralized upgrades, downgrade, and restarts.
Extensibility with 3rd party integration
- Clean APIs to Facilitate Easy Application Integration (IDP, SIEM, UEM, Vulnerability Assessment, and Endpoint Protection)
- REST APIs
Granular policy enforcement
- Increase security for remote users
- Reduce privileged access to apps, environments, and data
- Gain insight into visibility and analytics and user behaviour
- Continual verification and enforcement of apps, users, and devices
- Granular policies help enforce HR access policies around movers, joiners, and leavers
Increase business agility
- Increase business agility by making IT delivery secure and fast
- Reduce cost per user, and cost per service while improving productivity
- Reduce bandwidth costs and capacity constraints
Mergers and acquisitions
- Add user access to multiple apps, or data centres decoupling business integration from data centre consolidation
- Applying access to environments outside is hard to do in the traditional data centre model