Practical Demo: Optimize Your Compliance with Unified Risk Assessment and Remediation
15. August 2023
Organizations are held to a higher standard when it comes to the safeguarding of personal data, including personally identifiable information.
But, adhering to internal governance, risk and compliance (GRC) standards — let alone the growing number of external regulations in this area — challenges even the most mature organizations as settings shift, perils increase in complexity and internal partnerships waver.
Reduce risk and achieve continuous compliance with both external regulations and internal policies using the tools and tricks our experts will demonstrate during this live webinar.
In this demo webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Unify your organization's GRC management to track all authority documents, citations, controls and risks in a single system.
- Assess potential risk impacts to your policies and procedures, mitigating threats before hackers exploit them into a "material" incident.
- Align remediation SLAs with compliance requirements and determine current compliance status of IT infrastructure components.
- Assign ownership and track the status of tasks that must be executed for the organization to maintain or return to compliance.
- Identify, prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities in accordance with SLAs and your compliance requirements.