Ivanti Software Trademark and Logo Usage Guidelines, Trademark Usage
Nothing in these Trademark and Logo Usage Guidelines is intended to grant any right in or to any trademark or other intellectual property right of Ivanti Software. Except as specifically provided by law, license or agreement with Ivanti Software, third parties may not use any Ivanti Software logo or other mark for any purpose.
These Trademark and Logo Usage Guidelines ("Guidelines") set forth Ivanti Software's rules for using or referring to trademarks of Ivanti Software. These Guidelines are for use by authorized outside agencies, ESPs, OEM, ISV and SI partners, consultants, and vendors in accordance with prior written permission from Ivanti Software. Ivanti Software reserves the right to modify these Guidelines from time to time as it deems necessary.
Using trademarks of Ivanti Software
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol and trademark acknowledgment of Ivanti Software's ownership of the marks in question.
- Do not incorporate trademarks of Ivanti Software into your own product names, trademarks, or company names.
- Follow the Rules of Proper Trademark and Logo Use as set forth below.
Rules of Proper Trademark and Logo Use
Subject to number 4 below, always use a trademark as an adjective, accompanied by an appropriate noun.
- Ivanti® Management Suite
- Ivanti® product
Do not join the trademark to other words, symbols or numbers either as one word or with a hyphen. Because a trademark is not a noun, it must never be used in possessive or plural forms and never be used as a verb.
Always use the proper spelling and the proper trademark symbol. Always use the correct superscripted trademark symbol. If the trademark symbol is not available, use capital letters in parentheses: (TM) or (R).
The "Ivanti" name is not only a trademark used to identify our products and services it also serves as our company name. When using the "Ivanti" name as a visual or printed reference to the company, "Ivanti" may be used as a noun only if followed by "Software". The company name displays a trademark symbol only as included in the graphic logo.
The trademark acknowledgment is the legal text that identifies the trademarks of Ivanti Software. The acknowledgment should be printed in legible type and in a location typically used for copyright and other legal notices.
Unless you have an agreement with Ivanti Software that indicates otherwise, use the standard Ivanti Software trademark acknowledgment:
- "Ivanti, and the other Ivanti trademarks used herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Ivanti Software, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries."
Examples of Ivanti Software trademarks:
Wavelink Mobile Manager®
Wavelink Wireless Comes Together®
Wireless Comes Together®
Active Vulnerability Management®
Usage Examples of Ivanti Software Trademarks
When "Ivanti" is used as an adjective modifying a noun use the registered trademark symbol (®) following the word "Ivanti".
- Examples with product names: Ivanti® Management Suite, Ivanti® Service Desk, Ivanti® Mobile Device Management
- Examples with nouns: Ivanti® technology, Ivanti® product line, Ivanti® trade show
Where multiple product names or technologies appear in the same document, chapter or Web page, use the trademark symbol for the first instance of each unique product name. For example:
- Ivanti® Management Suite, Ivanti® Patch Manager and Ivanti® Mobile Device Management, and Ivanti® Targeted Multicast™ technology.
Ivanti® Targeted Multicast™ trademark
Use the fully attributed phrase "Ivanti® Targeted Multicast™" for the first reference in a document, slide, or Web page; subsequent use in that same document, slide or Web page can use the generic reference "Targeted Multicast" without further trademark attribution. The phrase "Targeted Multicast" should always be capitalized as shown; never use the phrase generically as an adjective or adverb.
- Right: "Ivanti® Targeted Multicast™ technology enables efficient...Use Targeted Multicast to distribute..."
- Wrong: "Targeted Multicast™ technology from Ivanti Software..."
- Wrong: "Start a targeted multicast session..."
Ivanti® Peer Download™ trademark
Use the same guidelines associated with Ivanti® Targeted Multicast™.