Podcast Recap: When Will Cars Be Truly Self-Driving? and Other Questions with an It Expert
We couldn’t be more excited to be joined by Philip Ross, a senior editor with IEEE Spectrum!
Philip has been with IEEE Spectrum for almost 12 years. He has worked for many companies, including Forbes and The New York Times.
Fun facts about Philip:
- If he could meet anyone, it would be Nikola Tesla
- His favorite movie is The Maltese Falcon
- He’d like to max his credit card out at a good bookstore
- He is currently binge-watching The Crown on Netflix
What to listen for:
- What distinguishes the levels of self-driving cars
- Why self-driving cars need to be able to read people
- Whether traditional car companies or tech companies will win the race to create the first truly self-driving car
- How self-driving cars could impact truck drivers
Find us on social: