Podcast Recap: The Present and Future of Virtual Reality, Thoughts on Bitcoin and Grey's Anatomy
Get ready to jump into a different reality in today's episode! We interview Ryan Burningham, founder of Virtualities, an amazing VR studio and arcade in downtown Salt Lake City. Ryan shares his expertise about virtual reality, from the future of VR to VR business applications. We talk virtual reality vs. augmented reality and we answer some listener questions that require McKay to tap into his Grey's Anatomy knowledge.
Fast facts about Ryan Burningham:
- His favorite movies recent are the latest Star Trek series.
- If he were a character on The Office, he would be Jim.
- Current show he is binge-watching: Stranger Things.
- Favorite breakfast food: sausage biscuits from McDonalds.
Here are some of the questions Ryan answers in this episode:
- What is the difference between augmented reality and VR?
- What are the real-world applications of VR?
And much more!