Podcast Recap: How to Keep Your It Projects from Failing, Plus the Scoop on Windows 10 Migration
In today’s episode of the Interchange IT Podcast, we jump into some awesome tech news, including the merits of ClapBoss. We also discuss Alibaba’s announcement about vending machines for cars. You can buy a car via vending machine now, so basically we're here for 2018.
We interview Landon Winburn, a former AppSense principal architect and current principal architect at Critical Design Associates.
Fast facts about Landon:
- His favorite movie is Top Gun
- His favorite band is Guns and Roses
- He is passionate about wood working and drone racing
We go on to discuss IT projects, end-user experience, and Windows 10 migrations.
Here are a few topics we dive into:
- How end-users can make or break an IT project
- Main reasons why IT projects fail
- Why Windows 10 migration is such a big deal
We end the episode with a little bit of career advice from Landon and answer a couple of listener questions:
- What tech do you want to see in 2018?
- I’m looking at getting a drone. What advice or tips do you have for me?
Listen to the podcast wherever you listen to podcasts:
Find us on social!