Onward and Upward: Celebrating Several Promotions and an Organizational Alignment for the Next Chapter of Ivanti
Big things are happening! Ivanti recently announced several exciting changes to our organizational structure, go-to-market model and solution vision. These aren’t simply changes on paper; they’re going to be seen and felt throughout our entire community, from team members to partners to customers.
We’ve already claimed our well-earned place at the leading edge of enabling and securing the Everywhere Workplace, and these shifts tee us up for a new chapter where we align even more closely together and push that edge forward, creating One Ivanti and zeroing in on the customer experience.
People are key to making this happen, and that’s why I’m thrilled to announce several new promotions that align with the vision and goals of this new chapter:
- Cyrus Hatfield, EVP and GM – Americas Sales
- Helen Masters, EVP and GM – International Sales
- Al Arun, Chief Customer Officer
- Mike Mills, Chief Experience Officer
- Andy Byrne, SVP Americas Security/UEM, EXM Solution Sales, Goldmine and LMO
- Mark Stevens, SVP Strategic Alliances & OEM
- Hamid Ashouri, VP International Security/UEM Solution Sales
- Andrew Brickell, VP International EXM Solutions Sales
Please join me in congratulating these individuals on their new roles. I couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds for all of us here at Ivanti at this vital moment.
Wishing all of you a safe and joyful holiday season and a happy, healthy 2022!