Patch for MEM Trial
In 30 minutes or less, you’ll be patching your third‑party applications right out of your Microsoft MECM console.
This version includes a rebranding from Patch for SCCM to Patch for MEM that you will see reflected throughout the documentation.
To complete the install of Patch for MEM it will require the creation of a database instance to store and manage the Patch for MEM user settings. To do this you will need dbcreator credentials.
Ivanti Patch for MEM Download:
- SHA-1: 425AD01D1CF84651C8ED0537E14DAB79DA45F9C5
- SHA-256: 3700B9FDF86B3E4D1E989FE2A1A17A138DC495474D4391626BBBB8D0F43CE03D
- Access the product which will launch the DMT (database migration tool) to complete the database setup
We are excited to have you try our software. Use the links below at any time to view online demos, access our support community, or call us when you have questions.
- Ivanti Patch for MEM 2020.2 Release Notes
- Ivanti Patch for MEM 2020.2 Update 4 Release Notes
- Existing Customer: Downloads page
- Video Tutorials
- Online Help
- Version History
- Disconnected Environment File Downloader Script
- Patch Application Coverage
NOTE: This is a limited 60-day trial that will allow you to publish up to five products from our extensive third-party catalog. Click the link below to access a full list of software you can patch with Patch for MEM.