Ivanti acknowledged in Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Unified Endpoint Management Tools
Gartner evaluated Ivanti Neurons, our hyper-automation platform, in its 2021 Critical Capabilities for Unified Endpoint Management Tools report. The results were outstanding.
Across various use cases designed to evaluate key UEM provider capabilities, Ivanti ranked:
- Highest for Non-standard PC Management (3.44 out of 5)
- Second highest for the Security-Centric Management use case, and (3.53 out of 5)
- Second highest for the Remote Worker use Case (3.43 out of 5)
A full breakdown of the use case parameters and the key capabilities powering Ivanti’s rankings can be found in the Gartner report, which you can access to your right.
Disclaimers and Attribution:
- Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
- 3. Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Unified Endpoint Management Tools, by Dan Wilson, Chris Silva, Tom Cipolla, 16 August 2021