Patch Automation helps admins simplify their patch management and deployments within Unified Endpoint Manager with a simplified user interface and automated processes. Efficiently deploy third-party patches with less risk and ensure a more secure environment. Admins can now build custom patch campaigns, decide how to deploy updates, and monitor patch acceptance results.
Patch Automation capabilities include:
- Build an automated way to test and deploy patches through a simple wizard
- Supports automatic creation of upcoming month's patch campaigns based on an initially defined template
- Allows selection of products to patch and selection of pilot (test) groups of endpoints
- Extends definition of what is considered as a successful patch deployment to a pilot group
- Based on the success of deploying targeted patches to sequential test pilot groups, IT admins can deploy the respective patches to production