December 7, 2022 | Multiple times available:
- AMER: 11:00am PT / 12:00pm MT / 1:00pm CT / 2:00pm ET
- EMEA: 10:00am GMT / 11:00am CET
- APAC: 11:00am SGT / 2:00pm AEDT / 4:00pm NZDT
Join our 40-minute discussion with two guest speakers, Julie Mohr, Senior Analyst at Forrester, and Robert Grazioli, Ivanti’s Chief Information Officer, and get first-hand access to:
- Tips for ITSM expansion to other areas of an organization.
- Opportunities and challenges for culture change.
- Lessons learned from Ivanti on its “Customer Zero” story.
- Hand-picked content to take away with you.
Why this topic matters:
Hybrid work has put additional pressures on IT. There are more new assets accessing the network and users expect more speed and agility from their devices. On one hand, your team needs to manage and secure the IT environment; on the other, you need to deliver an outstanding employee experience. And with so many teams remaining (at least partly) remote, IT is not the only one on this ambitious quest.
Thankfully, ITSM is expanding its practice into new areas of the business. To take full advantage of what it can deliver, organizations need to drive a cultural change across IT teams and their stakeholders. There are many things that can (and likely will) go wrong with such a significant initiative.
Don’t miss our conversation on December 7 and prepare to mitigate challenges and harness the benefits of extended ITSM practice.