WEBINAR | 28 SEPTEMBER, 2022
Choose one of three available webinar start times:
- Americas: 11:00am PT / 12:00pm MT / 1:00pm CT / 2:00pm ET
- EMEA: 10:00am BST / 11:00am CEST
- APAC: 11:00am SGT / 1:00pm AEST / 3:00pm NZDT
A great workplace and employee experience across hybrid teams plays a key role in improving productivity and staff retention.
But for most organizations, the reality about implementing DEX is no bed of roses and looks a bit like a patchwork quilt. Significantly more complex tech stacks and overall IT estate, organizational skill shortage, combined with different levels of employee engagement, dexterity and expectations, can get quite overwhelming for even the most experienced of IT teams.
It’s time to reassess what we need to support these new evolved business and employee expectations. Let’s start with strengthening the Everywhere Workplace’s cultural and IT foundations.
During this 30-minute discussion, our guest speakers - Forrester’s Andrew Hewitt and HPE’s Costin Cristea - will share their experience and best practices for tackling this challenging reality and building a business case for a DEX initiative, including:
- Market trends driving the need for DEX.
- Justifying the investment in DEX.
- Driving cultural change and shifting IT’s mindset.
- Identifying the cross-functional nature of DEX and its ownership.
- Establishing success metrics and tools to measure DEX.