Everything You Need To Know About BlueKeep
22. Mai 2019
Microsoft has announced the BlueKeep vulnerability, a wormable Remote Desktop vulnerability that has a high potential of being exploited in legacy operating systems.
Be warned, this vulnerability can be exploited remotely with no authentication required. Protect yourself from what people are calling the next WannaCry.
In this special edition webinar, the Patch Tuesday Team is back to give you insights into:
- Breaking news about the exploit
- What you need to know about BlueKeep
- Steps to protect your systems
- How to avoid issues like this in the future
- How Ivanti’s free 60 day trial of Ivanti Security Controls can help