For the first time in over a decade, we’ll be holding Interchange outside of Las Vegas. While we love Vegas as much as the next person (maybe even slightly more than the next person), we saw the launch of our new brand as the perfect opportunity to try out a more centrally-located city for Interchange.
So for 2018, we are heading to Dallas.
More specifically, Interchange 2018 will be held at the Hilton Anatole Dallas in the shadow of downtown and deep in the heart of Texas.
Why are we moving Interchange to Dallas, you ask? Here are our top 11 reasons:
1. This will be the biggest Interchange ever. After all, everything is bigger in Texas.
2. Was the show Dallas filmed in Vegas? No, it wasn’t. It was filmed in Plano.
3. It’s Dallas, so you can wear chaps. You can do that in Vegas too, I guess . . . but that’s a different sort of thing entirely.
4. There will be fewer distractions. This is a good thing, we promise. You’ll have more time to network, learn from Ivanti experts, go to boot camps and labs, and meet other industry experts.
5. Having the conference in Dallas means it’s easier to convince your boss to let you go. When you tell your boss: “I want to go to Vegas for a conference,” what your boss hears is: “I want to drink, gamble, and go to clubs in Vegas.” But when you tell your boss: “I want to go to Dallas for a conference,” what your boss hears is: “I want to go to Dallas for a conference.”
6. Legendary BBQ. Brisket, ribs, chicken, pulled pork, steaks, and meat sweats.
7. There’s a water park at the hotel. Let me repeat: THERE’S A WATER PARK AT THE HOTEL.
8. Two of the world’s best plastic surgeons are in Dallas. (That’s according to the most recent issue of Southwest Airlines magazine).
9. If you have a cowboy hat, you can wear it at the conference the entire time. This type of thing would be frowned upon in Vegas.
10. Less Vegas-y stuff. Let’s be honest, Vegas is great, but it’s not for everyone. And a few days in Vegas can get a little draining. It’ll be nice to walk to your Meet the Expert session with one of our product managers without having to traverse 47 rows of slot machines, cocktail waitresses, sadness, and broken dreams.
11. There’s a much smaller chance that a customer panelist will be hungover during the keynote. #ThanksNathan
Join us May 14-17, 2018! Click here for more information.