Today we’re joined with Steve Daly, CEO at Ivanti. We go through a fun lightning round and then dive into his career path. This is one of the first episodes we ever recorded, and we hope you like it!
Fun facts about Steve Daly:
- Favorite movie – Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Favorite band – Motley Crue
- Store where he is most likely to max out his credit card – Cabelas
- Favorite TV show growing up – Gilligan’s Island
- Favorite breakfast cereal – Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Things we discuss:
- How Steve went from a degree in mechanical engineering, interested in doing HVAC and plumbing in commercial buildings, to the CEO of a IT software company
- How the IT buyer has both changed and stayed the same in the past 20 years
- What lessons Steve has learned in his career, and advice he has for others starting their careers
- How the focuses of IT have changed
Subscribe and never miss a new episode!
Drop us a line on social media: