Whether you’re beginning a VMware Horizon View deployment or want to optimize an existing investment, we can help.
Watch the video.
IT teams using Ivanti solutions powered by AppSense extend the value of their VMware Horizon View deployment in these ways:
Ensure Project Success
Ivanti can help you avoid common roadblocks to successful Horizon deployments.
- Provide users with a personalized experience with seamless roaming between environments
- Reduce management tasks by reducing your number of OS and application images
- Replace complex GPOs and logon scripts with a point-and-click policy engine
Work More Efficiently
Ivanti eliminates common VMware support issues so IT teams can work more efficiently, saving time and keeping costs down.
- Reduce logon times up to 80%
- Improve incident resolution times with user self-healing and rollback on a per-application basis
- Protect your endpoints with granular application access control and user rights management
Our solutions integrate at numerous layers of the VMware technology stack to give IT teams unmatched control:
- Contextual user and application control based on network configuration information
- Policies that adapt based on VMware Horizon View-reported client attributes
- Dynamic personalization of applications delivered via native installation, VMware ThinApp, VMware App Volumes and third party technologies like Citrix XenApp and Microsoft App-V
Lower server and storage costs related to your desktop virtualization project to:
- Enable non-persistent Horizon View desktops through dynamic personalization, reducing the number of application and OS images
- Reduce implementation costs by enabling fast deployments that require fewer resources
Ivanti has helped customers around the world make the most of their VMware investment.
Read the case study to see how the University of Bradford secures e-assessment environment with Ivanti.