Greetings. In case you were wondering, “ICYMI” is short for “in case you missed it.” And this is a weekly digest of recent news, events, and content in and around Ivanti and Ivanti.com. We hope you find it both interesting and useful. Let us know via email to [email protected] – and thanks!
The Big News: Interchange Moves to Dallas!
After more than 10 years in Las Vegas, Ivanti Interchange 2018 will take place in Dallas, Texas.
Especially with the addition of Concorde Solutions and RES Software to the Ivanti team, this will be the biggest Interchange ever. So it only makes sense to take it where everything’s bigger. Read the other 10 reasons why Interchange is moving to Texas in McKay Allen’s great blog post. Then, save the dates – May 14 through 17, 2018 – and visit the Interchange 18 web page to share your best reason for moving to the Lone Star State.
More News: Ivanti Named a Top Support Web Site—Again!
Once again, the Association of Support Professionals (ASP) has named Ivanti a “Top Ten Support Web Site.” This is the third consecutive year Ivanti has made the list, including two previous wins under the LANDESK brand. Check out the details in our news release.
Blog Posts of the Week
- 7 Surprising Statistics From the Latest EMA™ Report on ITSM – see how your ITSM priorities compare with the 264 respondents surveyed by Enterprise Management Associates®.
- Supply Chain Q&A: “It’s All About Moving to Android” Says Globetrotting Alex Evans – another great Q&A by Ivanti’s Brent Bluth, this time with Principal Product Manager Alex Evans.
- The ITSM Evolution: How It’s Changed Since 2015 – more from the EMA report, focused on the marked growth and evolution of ITSM during the past two years.
- Apples for Teachers: MacOS and iOS in the Classroom – how the rise of Apple devices in the enterprise mirrors developments in the classroom, and how Apple and Ivanti ease and speed those classroom deployments.
- The Ivanti Threat Thursday Update for July 20, 2017: Cloud (In)Security – news of multiple exposures of customer data in the cloud, and of the prodigious growth of spending on public cloud services.
- Top 11 Reasons We’re Moving Interchange from Vegas to Dallas – as discussed above.
- Ivanti: The Best is Yet to Come – some personal reflections on Ivanti’s exciting, promising future, from long-time industry veteran Michael Dortch.
Coming Up This Week
- Wednesday, July 26: Maximize your IT Data: How to Save Time and Money – a webinar that will help you to derive maximum value from your growing volumes of IT data. Featured speakers: Ivanti manager, product management Jeremy Carter, senior product marketing manager Melanie Karunaratne, and solutions expert Gregg Smith.
- Thursday, July 27: Windows 10 Updates – The Great Debate – should your enterprise’s approach to Windows 10 be aggressive or conservative? Choose your side and join the debate, featuring Ivanti principal product manager (and former engineering director) Alan Braithwaite and principal product manager Rex McMillan.
You’ll also have several opportunities to interact with Ivanti team members in person in various venues this week. From July 25 through 27, we’ll be at the Defense Health Information Technology conference in Orlando, FL. On July 26, we’ll be hosting ITSM Summit: Unifying People, Process & Technology events in McLean, VA and Beverly Hills, CA. On July 27, we’ll be at Interface Indianapolis in Indiana. And on July 28, we’ll be at the HDI Kentuckiana Lunch and Learn in Louisville, KY. Looking forward to seeing you at one or more of these events!