New year, new ICYMI!
“ICYMI” is short for “in case you missed it.” Each week, we put together a weekly digest of all things Ivanti. We’d love your feedback. Reach out via email to [email protected]
This Week’s Big News: Velocity 2.0!
Velocity 2.0 is here, meaning that migration to the Android-powered supply chain will be accelerated. You can read more about it in this press release, but here are a few snippets of the press release for your convenience.
- “Velocity 2.0 enables retail and supply chain organizations to more rapidly optimize the user experience when they move their existing telnet and web apps to Android”
- “Ivanti Velocity simplifies this transition with a proven framework for Android migration that helps to speed app modernization by effectively guiding workers through tasks”
- “Major features and enhancements include rapid modernization, content injection, and expanded device support”
Velocity 2.0, powered by Wavelink, will provide customers with more flexibility and efficiency than ever before. Find out more on the Velocity product page.
Recent Blog Posts and Webinars
It’s already mid-January, which means you’re New Year’s resolutions are probably long forgotten by now. If you haven’t completely given up on your 2018 goals, here are a few blog posts and webinars to help you keep your resolutions.
- Resolution: Get more sleep
- Resolution: Learn from your mistakes
- Blog Post: Patching Mistakes You Might Be Making
- Resolution: Keep your systems secure
- Blog Post: Meltdown and Spectre: What you need to know!
- Resolution: Keep on top of the news
- Resolution: Simplify your life
- Resolution: Find ways to innovate
- Webinar: Take Service Delivery Beyond IT
- Resolution: Be awesome in 2018
Coming Up This Week
Get some facetime with the Ivanti crew at our TechTalk (Atlanta), TechTalk (Miami), or visit us at the Silicon Slopes Tech Summit (Salt Lake City), where we are a Black Diamond sponsor. Find out more about upcoming events on the Ivanti Events Calendar.