How We Deliver Secure User Environment Management
Users want to personalize their workspace and access the data they need to be productive, but IT needs to manage policy, security and performance in the context of secure endpoints.
- Centrally manage and deliver users’ icons, bookmarks, dictionary, and other customizations to any workspace.
- Achieve true persistence in non-persistent VDI.
- Collect user snapshots to allow helpdesk rollback and self-healing.
- Enhance your group policy and scripting strategy with just-in-time delivery.
- Apply policy contextually based on user, time, location, device and other granular options, online or offline.
- Leverage application lockdown capabilities, disabling menu items and keyboard functions such as Control-C or Print Screen.
Security & Compliance
- Practice least privilege access with granular admin rights.
- Experience a more scalable approach to whitelisting and blacklisting with next-generation Trusted Ownership™ technology.
- Enforce application termination, such as enforcing program close when device switches from LAN to Wi-Fi.
- Achieve fast logons with parallelized, just-in-time logon steps.
- Apply granular system resource entitlement on virtualization servers.
- Control runaway or rogue processes.
File Sync & Migration
- Achieve secure, enterprise-grade access, sync and share from any device.
- Control where files are stored and how they’re accessed.
- Avoid the need for data migration and proprietary file types.
- Proactively measure and track all user environment metrics.
- Identify roadblocks to the success of your IT projects.
- Measure, identify, and make informed decisions to ensure continuous improvement of your desktop policies.
For more information, click here.