On this special, breaking news episode of the podcast, we bring back fan-favorite, Chris Goettl. We talk about the Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities in depth. You can find out more details in Goettl’s recent blog post.
Here are some major questions Goettl answers on the podcast episode:
- What are the similarities and differences between Spectre and Meltdown?
- Who is vulnerable to these attacks?
- How were these flaws discovered?
- As an IT professional, what should you be doing now?
- What should you do to protect your personal devices?
- What should your priorities be with these vulnerabilities?